Kalypso Wellness Centers is dedicated to ensuring all of our providers are adequately trained in every aspect of ketamine infusion therapy. We offer a comprehensive training program to all of our partner doctors, nurses, physician assistants, and medical assistants involved in the infusion process. Our training provides a comprehensive review of standard operating policies, hands-on learning of basic principles, standards of use, and all applications of ketamine infusion therapy.
Our providers are instructed on:
- Patient selection and evaluation for ketamine therapy
- Pre- and Post- infusion assessments and documentation requirements
- Equipment requirements necessary for providing ketamine safely
- Fundamentals of intravenous therapy
- Patient monitoring requirements for infusion therapy
- Adverse effects associated with ketamine and how to manage them effectively
- Contraindications to ketamine therapy
- The future of ketamine therapy
- Patients can rest assured our providers are expertly trained and possess all the knowledge needed to help them
Contact us for more details to see how Kalypso can bring this innovative therapy to your practice or clinic.